Thursday, July 5, 2012

He Equips the Called

There are times I feel ill-prepared for what the Lord is asking me to to do. I can come up with a long list of reasons why I am not qualified. Thankfully He doesn't ask me to come qualified, but He takes care of the qualifying. Let the Word speak for itself...
Exodus 31: 1 - 6 "Then the Lord said to Moses, 2 “See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 3 and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills 4 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, 5 to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of crafts. 6 Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamak, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given ability to all the skilled workers to make everything I have commanded you:"

And... It will be worth it...

Galatians 6:9 " Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"

No comments:

Post a Comment